Sales Development Representative
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Candidates in the Phoenix Metro area strongly preferred
This position pays a competitive salary and offers a sign on bonus
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for producing quality leads and opportunities to ensure successful collaboration between Fictiv Marketing and Sales disciplines that ultimately lead to attainment of lead, opportunity and sales targets. The mission of the SDR is to facilitate an experience that makes buying and utilizing our services easy for prospects and customers. Our prospects and customers demand and deserve a user-centric, streamlined experience throughout the entire customer journey. The SDR will be tasked with and measured on creating profile registrations on Fictiv.com. The SDR will also be responsible for nurturing leads that register until they upload a file or files for quotation. The SDR will contact prospects that engage with our strategic campaigns and content. This engagement will be a combination of direct telephonic intervention and email. Using SalesForce and Outreach, the SDR will create a follow-up cadence with the prospect until opportunity conversion or disqualification.
What’s in it for you?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be at the forefront of Fictiv’s growth strategy, driving user acquisition and new business pipeline.
You’ll receive and manage warm leads generated by strategic campaigns and inbound engagement from prospects and customers. You’ll have clear, attainable goals, excellent mentorship and you’ll be surrounded by a professional, successful team.
You will be working closely with the Demand Generation team, Account Executives and Marketing professionals to develop and implement strategies that drive success.
You will develop relationships with mechanical engineers, global supply chain managers, and business leaders while earning their trust and confidence to partner with Fictiv for all manufacturing needs. Using marketing campaigns, outreach emails, phone calls, online chat, and social media, you will connect with these targeted contacts using the best possible messaging. You will be Fictiv brand ambassador, acting as the foundational entry-point for our customers, guiding them through their initial interactions with our sales teams.
Successful Sales Development Representatives are extremely motivated, enthusiastic, results-driven, and want to develop a career in sales. Most importantly, Fictiv offers pathways to upward mobility into advanced positions as you grow.
Impact in this Role
SDRs are responsible for driving registrations (MQL) and opportunities (SQL-uploads) originating from inbound and outbound campaigns via telephonic and electronic intervention.
The SDRs is responsible for accurately qualifying leads to get the right people in the door while minimizing bringing irrelevant people into the database. Qualified leads ensure that the organization focuses valuable time and resources where an ROI can be achieved. This will lead to an increase in qualified opportunities that convert to closed-won sales at higher rates.
You will report to the Marketing Director, Core Solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Respond to a high volume of inbound prospect web and social media leads from various marketing initiatives including campaigns, organic search, and paid media. (Examples-chat, request a quote, inbound calls and more).
- Proactively and frequently contact prospects and customers via outbound calling and digital outreach engaging prospects and previous responders in support of marketing campaign initiatives.
- Achieve targeted demand generation goals including internal service level agreements (SLAs), contact volume and frequency, validation of generated leads and opportunities, lead conversion percentages and campaign metrics.
- Secure key customer information to identify validated “sales ready” leads and prospective clients to nurture for future opportunities.
- Qualify prospects via the BANT or other similar process and document the opportunity details in SalesForce.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers.
- Develop/maintain a personal social media presence and use social media to drive interest and leads.
- Present Fictiv’s high-level value propositions including solutions, features and functions to increase buyer interest using video, phone and web presence.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to execute targeted, outbound new business campaigns.
- Communicate with prospects in an explorative, consultative selling environment.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals for Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) conversions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Cold calling experience with B2B phone sales
- Goal driven and competitive as it relates to achieving individual lead and opportunity conversion metrics
- Able to build rapport quickly with a relationship builder mindset
- Sales driven mentality with a quota focused mentality
- Some experience in a manufacturing environment; either with additive manufacturing, 3D printing or conventional manufacturing technologies like injection molding, CNC machining or urethane casting
- Experience using SalesForce and ancillary lead development software like Salesloft or Outreach
Perks and benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Maryland (MA), Massachusetts (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington D.C. (DC), Washington State (WA), West Virginia (WV), and Wyoming (WY)
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.
Your application has been successfully submitted.