Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in our business!
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within targeted accounts in our High Demand Verticals. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. The Sales Development Representative will articulate the Redox’s value proposition. They will also excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders, as this role will involve individuals from departments across our organization including the AE, AE leadership and C-levels.
Additionally, the Redox SDR role provides boundless opportunities for both personal and professional growth. The Sales Development team serves as a launchpad to accelerate your career at Redox. For those driven to exceed expectations, this is a career making opportunity!
Are you someone that has a genuine interest in learning the complexities of health data integration? Are you someone that is going to work consistently towards your goals? Do you love to build rapport and relationships? Are you eager to help health tech companies find a product that genuinely make a difference not only to our clients, but to patients across the US? If so, please apply!
This role is 100% remote, based in the US. We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. The Sales Development Representative will be the front line of Redox, representing our brand and our mission. You are passionate and eager to get in front of our customers, foster conversations and qualify opportunities.
- Work with Vertical Account Executive team to identify net-new opportunities within target accounts
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers within target accounts
- Setting qualified meetings for Vertical Account Executive Team
- Discovering new leads through internet research, social media monitoring/messaging, by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Twitter, Seamless, and others
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these inquiries to schedule meetings
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics (appointments set, qualified leads, new contacts, phone calls, conversations, and closed won ARR) Maintain and organize pipeline and activity record using our CRM (Salesforce), Outreach.io , and other automation platforms
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space
- Background in healthcare or health tech
- Technical aptitude - You have learned new programs before and have the ability to pick things up quickly
- Proper time management - Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Pre-call planning a must, opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Ability to make outbound calls to leads
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to think on your feet in conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease and confidence
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, gsuite)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com .
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team!
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the continental US. We do not hire in Alaska or Hawaii at this time.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
Your application has been successfully submitted.