Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LeanData is the leading provider of go-to-market operations solutions powering the modern revenue engine. Standing at the center of Salesforce CRM, LeanData’s family of solutions orchestrate and automate the go-to-market process enabling B2B companies to increase speed-to-revenue and improve the buyer experience.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be joining a fast-paced, growing and supportive team. You’ll be collaborating with Demand Generation to uncover and create new opportunities. You’ll then communicate our value proposition to decision-makers and influencers to land new business.
You’ll be considered for promotion to an Account Executive position 12 to 18 months after your appointment.
What you'll be doing:
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email, as well as responding to all inbound leads
- Procuring and qualifying leads for Account Executives
- Using the Salesforce CRM to record leadsWorking closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Recommending process enhancements for more targeted demand generation efforts and improved selling techniques
- Representing the LeanData brand with integrity and teamwork in all written and oral communication
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong desire to develop a career in Sales as evidenced by work experience or extracurricular activities
- Consistent record of achieving measurable goals in previous roles
- Strong business insight and curiosity about the prospect's business
Bonus points if you have:
- Outbound sales experience
- Degree in business
Your application has been successfully submitted.