Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a LeadIQ Sales Development Representative you'll play a key role in prospecting new business for the company and be on the ground floor of a growing start-up!
LeadIQ is building a world-class, remote first, team that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
- Embody the LeadIQ brand of taking a research first, personalized approach to selling
- Reach out to leads (sales leaders) via cold calling, social engagement and email prospecting to convey LeadIQ’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- You’ll be using Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LeadIQ, of course :) along with various internal data systems daily
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to the SDR manager, who values daily team coaching, weekly one-on-ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Achieve specific daily, monthly and quarterly metrics
- BS/BA strongly preferred or unique life experiences
- History of achievement and strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills
- Creative, outside-the-cube thinker
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future
Perks & Benefits
- Medical and dental coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Matching 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family (structure of paid leave is governed by your state of residency)
- Additional Sales Incentive Bonuses
Locations available for remote: CA, WA, NH, MA, TX, GA, NC, TN, NY, PA, IL, MD
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.