Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 40 billion assets under our management and 7,000 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
Cloudinary is at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding its product offering, entering new market segments, and extending the customer base. We offer a fun, supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in Forbes Cloud top 100 three times in a row and being a multi-time winner of the “best place to work” award as evident by our Glassdoor score.
We are looking for a talented, tech-oriented and experienced Sales Development Representative to join Cloudinary’s growing Sales team! As the number of interested prospects is increasing on a daily basis it is time to grow the sales team to accommodate. We are looking for someone to become an integral part of the revenue generating team. This position has strong growth potential as we continue to grow the sales org. If you are personally career driven and have a proven track record of success this could be the perfect role for you.
- In this role you will be responsible for generating outbound leads, responding to and qualifying inbound inquiries, with the aim of building a strong sales pipeline for the Account Managers
- Source and progress new customers for Cloudinary
- Be flexible to work in the assigned territory's timezone
- Work closely with Client Success, Engineering, and Product teams to ensure customer success
- Present the solution features and benefits to prospects both face to face and online
- Developing sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within an assigned geography
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and quota, at least one year working in successful tech-oriented B2B SaaS companies generating outbound demos
- Passion for technical-oriented products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can relate technical concepts to both non-technical people, and highly technical people
- Experience with working with SalesForce.com or another CRM
- Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative teamwork
- This position will be based in our Santa Clara, CA office
Your application has been successfully submitted.