Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for two Sales Development Representatives to join us here at GWI. Not just any old Sales Development Representative though. Someone ambitious and genuine, who works best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team. That’s because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we zero in on what matters, we’re not afraid to be real and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About the job
GWI is on the hunt for two Sales Development Representatives who can own the beginning of the sales cycle. These individuals will partner with the GWI sales team one across our enterprise accounts and one across our mid-market accounts to help drive new business. What you'll do:
- Identify new business opportunities within a portfolio of some of GWI’s largest clients through outbound lead generation, research and prospecting
- Manage and respond to your list of prospective clients via cold calling and email
- Secure meetings for the GWI sales organization
- Present and explain GWI product offerings
- Prospect and make outbound calls and emails to potential clients
- Track and update information in Salesforce
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure new product initiatives are communicated with prospects
- Work against financial targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Available to work in US (Required)
Nice to have:
- Working Salesforce Knowledge
- Experience working in a SaaS business
About the benefits
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards.
- Competitive salary and [unrivaled commission plans/performance-based bonus]
- 23 PTO days and an extra duvet day for a time when you really need it
- Flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor!)
- Health insurance at only a $1 a month, plus dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Automatic 401k enrollment
- A well-stocked kitchen and breakfast options galore-should you wish to attend our offices, while observing Covid-19 guidelines
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings in line with Covid-19 guidelines
GWI was founded with the knowledge that understanding your audience is really important for business. When you know who you’re speaking to and why, you can create content and campaigns that stand out to the people that matter.
Through our global online survey, we gather data on the behavior and perceptions of consumers across the world. This provides businesses with deep, actionable insights on their audience, revealed from data they trust.
It’s been going well, too. Since launching in 2009, we’ve become one of the UK’s fastest growing target audience companies, consistently renewing over 98% of our client base and doubling in size and revenue year-on-year. Our survey now represents more than 2 billion connected consumers, creating over 40,000 data points for clients including Twitter, Google, Spotify, WPP and Omnicom Group.
We’re not about to stop growing any time soon. As a business, we’re on a mission to re-engineer data-driven marketing, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
About diversity and inclusion
Imagine if our data came from just one kind of person. We’d get a very nuanced view of the world. And we definitely wouldn’t have got off the ground as a business. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated – so we’d expect nothing else from our teams. In fact, the GWI office is as diverse as our global data, and it’s really important to us that it stays that way. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely and make your mark.
Your application has been successfully submitted.