Sales Development Representative
Mountain View, CA, USA Remote
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy prospecting to identify key accounts, creating messaging, and speaking with key decision-makers while working in a collaborative team environment.
You will be working on:
- Maintaining a high level of daily activity includes calls, emails, and InMails
- Generate outbound leads and qualify inbound inquiries to provide the sales team with qualified opportunities
- Research to build out new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, hiring trends, etc.)
- Partner with sales & marketing to execute a plan to grow your geography strategically
- Educate prospects on the value of HackerRank's Developer Skills Platform
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of customers you interact with using Salesforce
- Appreciation for up-to-date information tracking about customers is key.
We are looking for:
- 1+ year of sales or lead generation experience
- Persistence in driving results by generating quality leads for our sales organization
- Able to dive headfirst into a fast-paced start-up environment
- An understanding and passion for technology and stay up-to-date on the latest news
- Ability to communicate professionally, confidently, and clearly
Nice to have:
- SaaS experience a plus
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.