Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jitjatjo is a high-growth tech start-up (Series A) headquartered in New York City, established in 2015.
As a contingent labor platform and staffing marketplace, we leverage A.I. and Empathic Intelligence to instantly and accurately match businesses with vetted industry professionals. We provide clients with staffing on demand and offer quality, vetted talent through our trusted platform, with unparalleled visibility, efficiency, and performance.
Creating opportunities through technology is what we do; it’s not who we are. We exist because we want to help people reach their potential, our talent to feel valued, and our business partners to thrive. We believe everyone, especially now, needs a champion, needs to be seen, needs to feel heard, and needs to be believed in. It’s time to embrace change, transform the way we work, and intentionally create a future with opportunity in abundance.
Jitjatjo’s mission is Human Betterment—the continued creation of opportunity for the world’s next-generation workforce.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
A Jitjatjo SDR is a high-energy, self-starter who won't take no for an answer, but will maintain a high level of professionalism. You work well on your own, but also function well as part of a team. You have a positive phone presence, are coachable, and have a proven track record of delivering results. You thrive under pressure and work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are building the best team in the industry and as such, offer ongoing coaching, training, and a team-orientated culture. You'll learn from the most successful Client Success and Business Development Managers in the industry and you'll develop and grow skills that will help you throughout your career.
We're looking for entrepreneurial and motivated individuals to join our growing inside sales team and take our ondemand staffing platform, to the next level. Reporting to the Manager of Inside Sales, you will be accountable for identifying opportunities within our existing client base and scheduling introductory meetings for our Client Success Managers. What you bring to the table:
- Hustle – You're excited to start making cold outreach, scheduling product demos, building out our sales process, and always strive for more.
- Coachability – Great isn't good enough. You're always looking for ways to improve and are open to constructive feedback.
- Competitive Mentality – At the core of every great sales professional is an innate desire to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- Teamwork – We love a competitive spirit, but at the end of the day we are all on a team working towards the same goal!
- Strong desire to work at a startup, where you’ll have a big impact on our future growth
- Prospect for new activation opportunities within our existing large and enterprise client base via outbound calls and/or emails.
- Understand client needs and requirements.
- Route qualified enterprise opportunities to the appropriate Clients Success Manager(s) for further development and closure.
- Achieve quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within the CRM.
- Team with Client Success Managers to build pipeline and close deals.
- Ability to provide prospective, enterprise clients with a high-level understanding of the Jitjatjo value proposition.
- Entry-level (0-3 years) or experienced candidates (3-5 years) with strong academic, extracurricular, and/or athletic accomplishments.
- Strong organizational and phone skills.
- Ability to listen to customers and tailor future correspondence to address their needs.
- Detail-oriented, positive-minded, and quick learning self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
Great To Have
- Experience selling a mobile or online solution.
- Phone sales experience.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Cold Calling and email prospecting experience.
- CRM and Google Suite experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All submissions are confidential.
Your application has been successfully submitted.