Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Robust Intelligence's mission is to allow anyone to build safe AI systems. The transition to AI is one of the most exciting technological revolutions of our time, but AI is still brittle and rife with vulnerabilities. Our flagship platform, RIME, empowers institutions across every industry to build robust, trustworthy AI systems.
We believe advancing the state of AI is a collaborative process that will require unusually varied skills and perspectives. To that end, we have built a multidisciplinary team of engineers and researchers with increasingly diverse backgrounds. Together, we are transforming how AI applications are built.
About the role:
Robust Intelligence (RI) is looking for motivated SDRs to join the sales team driving the growth of Robust Intelligence. As an SDR you will directly contribute to the growth of RI and work closely with our leadership team. Your primary responsibility will be to develop relationships with Data Science and Machine Learning leaders, and connect them with our CEO. Our SDR program is designed to set you up for long term success at RI with multiple career path opportunities within the company.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for booking new meetings between potential customers and our CEO via personalized outreach.
- Contribute to company sales and marketing strategy through brainstorming sessions and running experiments to test new growth strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Artificial Intelligence space by working with our team and customers.
An ideal candidate has:
- Motivation to learn and work hard in a sales role in a fast paced startup environment.
- Some experience in an outbound sales environment (preferred, not required)Effective organizational skills to manage your time and responsibilities.
- Strong interest in understanding cutting edge technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, and company ownership through equity
- Market leading health, dental, and vision Insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company lunches, dinners and kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness
When it comes to building a robust security product, inclusion is our biggest asset. Our clients can rely on us because we rely on our team’s unique backgrounds and experiences to write software without blind spots. That's why we believe in the importance of building a safe and diverse community, where we embrace people who aren't afraid to challenge the status quo.
We look forward to hearing from you even if you feel unsure about whether you match the job description. At Robust Intelligence, we're looking for people from different backgrounds and career paths, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.