Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The world is changing at an accelerating rate. But we cannot take in the information fast enough, let alone make sense of it. We are fundamentally limited by the speed at which we read and write — the speed of human thought. The challenges facing decision-makers today require a radically new technology.
Primer is at the forefront of the natural language processing revolution. Our artificial intelligence platform is capable of reading text at a rate of millions of documents per hour, extracting information and updating a knowledge graph of billions of entities. It is capable of answering natural language questions and generating the first draft of natural language analytical reports in seconds. Our mission is to empower our customers by vastly reducing the cost of curiosity. What once took days of research can happen instantly.
Our customers include some of the world’s largest corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies in the world. You can learn more about Primer's technology and the problems we solve at our blog, as well as in recent media coverage of our work.
Primer is seeking an energetic and forward-leaning Sales Development Representative.
- Success-driven: proven track record of operating in a highly metrics-driven environment with focus on activity and conversion rates
- Effective Communicator: ability to communicate concisely and passionately about product offerings
- Proactive: motivated by exceeding targets and goals while maintaining intimate knowledge of the prospective customer base
What you'll do:
- Growth: focus on increasing volume and quality of inbound and outbound leads through a multi-channel approach. Focus on expanding existing National Security business while also breaking into federal civilian vertical.
- Introductions to Primer: create a meaningful first impression to our prospects and foster client relationships
- Execution: identify, prioritize, and target a list of key strategic accounts while managing end to end sales for some of the new inbound prospects
- Collaborate: have the ability to utilize resources within and outside of the organization to capitalize on business opportunities
- Organize: Maintain meticulous records of the sales process and update customer activities in the company's CRM/Marketing software to ensure effective prospecting management.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years’ experience prior sales and prospecting experience at a Software/Technology company highly preferred
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Ability to establish clear value propositions through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
- BA/BS degree is preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Upward mobility
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited PTO and additional volunteer days
Primer is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.