Strategic Account Executive
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar assistant that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We use an agentive technology approach to AI to understand your work / life commitments and automatically organize your calendar to help you focus on your priorities. Clockwise creates uninterrupted blocks of time within the boundaries of your work week to get core work done by actively managing complex intra & inter-team scheduling, double bookings, meeting room management, and so much more. Calendars are broken and aren't helping people do their best work. At Clockwise, we make your calendar work for you.
We're proud to have the backing of premier investors such as Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, Dropbox, Palantir, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
Clockwise is looking for an experienced closer, that wants to build, and lay the sales foundation. This is a unique opportunity to define a sales process from the ground up, experiment with different sales tactics, and use your learnings to inform the product roadmap. You will not just be responsible for closing business, but also building the playbook for future teammates to follow.
What you’ll do
- As a foundational sales hire, you will be instrumental in defining our sales strategy and go-to-market motion
- You will work with existing Clockwise users - from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses - to convert them to our new paid plans
- You will build an experimentation plan to try different ways sales can help drive our self-service business model
- You will proactively identify opportunities to make the team more effective (new sales collateral, different technology, etc)
- You will work closely with product and marketing to let them know what’s working and how we can improve
- You will partner with Customer Success to grow existing customer contracts and support renewals
- You do more than what’s asked of you – you’re always looking for ways to improve existing processes to make the team better
- You’re results oriented – you never miss your number
- You’re a great communicator who builds strong cross-functional relationships
- You pride yourself on being extremely organized – you never let next steps slip
- You have 1+ years of closing experience at a SaaS company
Clockwise is currently working remotely in accordance with San Francisco’s “Stay Home” ordinance.
Clockwise is accelerating the comfort & normalcy of remote work for our users as well as our employees. We’ve designed a remote work experience that exemplifies our values-driven culture and velocity by modifying our weekly rituals and adopting new technologies.
The Clockwise HQ is in the South of Market neighborhood of San Francisco; 3 minutes from CalTrain & 10 minutes from BART.
What we offer (non-exhaustive)
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness stipend
- Virtual happy hours & events
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
In the Press
What drives Clockwise
Empathy - we work to fully understand our customers and teammates, especially when we disagree
Authenticity - we speak openly and candidly while embracing our teammates’ individuality
Focus - we spend our time deliberately and don’t wait to do the things that matter
Drive - we relentlessly pursue success and aren't afraid to get outside our comfort zone
Curiosity - we seek out opportunities to learn and continuously question how we can improve
Enthusiasm - we love what we do and are excited to share it with the world
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.