This job is no longer accepting applications.
Meter is a developing next-generation volumetric imaging technology. We are building a machine that can see inside of anything and cloud-based software for processing the complex, volumetric data that the machine produces. Our technology will give engineers, designers, and eventually medical practitioners more confidence in their processes and lower the barrier to high quality imaging and inspection tools.
Our team of engineers includes world-class researchers, industrial designers, PhDs, founders of successful startups, and zero egos. We are backed by some of the top venture capital funds and angel investors in Silicon Valley and beyond. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and has an office in San Francisco, CA.
About the role: Meter is hiring our first non-engineering team members to work directly with our CEO on business development, sales, and marketing. This role could be filled by an experienced business executive or a motivated early career individual with an appetite for growth.
If you are interested in joining a well funded growth stage company this is the perfect opportunity for you to become a part of the Meter team.
- Disrupt the multi-billion dollar industrial inspection market
- Define the go-to-market strategy for a totally new class of technology
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasts, and accompanying KPIs
- Launch products, sales campaigns, and other growth initiatives
- Opportunity to build the sales, marketing, and business operations teams
- Present work to the Board of Directors of the company on an as-needed basis
- Able to communicate complex technical issues to knowledgeable customers
- Experienced working in manufacturing, industrial inspection, or medical imaging
- An independent leader who works well with others
- Able to solve problems and design scalable business systems
- Excited to work in a fast paced constantly changing startup environment
- Have a bachelor’s degree or better in the physical sciences or an engineering discipline
Bonus Points For
- Past experience at a scaling startup
- An MBA from a top 10 program
- A portfolio of your past engineering work you can share
This role can be located in either Boston or San Francisco. You may be required to travel for ~20% of the work year to visit customers depending on local, state, and federal regulations and recommendations pertaining to COVID-19.
Meter offers both competitive cash and equity compensation, as well as health and commuter benefits.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Meter also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Meter.
Reach out if you want to be a part of what we are building.
Your application has been successfully submitted.