Seattle, WA, USA
Strategic Account Services is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Executive to recruit Selling Partners into our Paid Services programs. The Account Executive is responsible for vetting, recruiting, and onboarding Selling Partners to our paid Vendor services program. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process.
The Account Executive is expected to develop and convert a sales pipeline using a highly consultative approach. You will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present a compelling Paid Service solution that meets and exceeds our Selling Partners requirements.
· Identify, qualify, and engage with prospective Selling Partners for Strategic Account Services.
· Develop a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs, along with the features and functionalities.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our paid service programs.
· Prospect and close business to achieve monthly goals for quantity and quality of sellers recruited.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
· Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
· Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned territory. Execute successfully on the recommended plan.
· Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
· Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory.
· Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business.
· Manage additional projects while maintaining current book of business, such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 4-7 years of sales experience in eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries
· At least 5 years of business-to-business selling experience
· Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
· Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
· Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
· Always does what is right for the customer—relentlessly customer-focused
· Ability to travel 25-30% (as travel restrictions ease)
· Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
· Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
Your application has been successfully submitted.