This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 1992, SNP is a leadership communications company. Our mission is to make our customer's message clear and memorable. We accomplish this through content support, communications coaching, and creative development. We recognize that no two customers are the same and our approach can't be either. This means that SNP'ers are adaptable and creative, and must thrive in our fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a San Francisco-based Account Executive, you'll be responsible for sales growth within existing customer accounts, generating new business, and leveraging your established network of connections with companies relevant to our space (from early start-ups through multinational enterprise).
You must be service-oriented at the core and appreciate the importance of a consultative, human-approach to sales.
You will work directly with the VP of Sales. You are inspired by the idea of a team-approach to scaling our business and bringing the SNP values and products to every
You're responsible for:
- Taking a strategic approach to developing the West Coast market, with a focus on the SF Bay Area.
- Qualifying inbound leads through detailed discovery and nurturing them through the sales process to a successful close.
- Partnering with our Strategic Account Managers to identify new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Seeking out new sources of revenue through a creative outbound approach.
- Generating proposals and presenting them to prospective customers, which requires a thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly targets.
- Good CRM hygiene to drive sales insights and keep the business informed.
- Partnering with senior leadership to design our program offerings in new ways that continue to enhance our "best of the best" standards.
- Working with Creative and Operations teams to ensure clear communication and seamless delivery of services to the customer.
We'd like you to have:
- 5-7 years of sales experience.
- The ability to self-manage and execute without heavy and direct oversight.
- Emotional Intelligence that manifests itself as empathy, resilience, and transparency in the work that you do.
- A customer-first approach.
- A willingness to travel.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience.
- Fun, with a good sense of humor.
- A continuous learner.
- Entrepreneurial minded.
- Confident, not cocky.
- Humble and able to ask for help.
- Willing to admit when you've made a mistake.
- A people-person who customers and colleagues love to be around.
- 100% accountable to your colleagues, customers and the work.
- Courageous enough to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas forward.
With these skills in your back pocket:
- Presentation delivery
- Customer relationship building
- Sales goals achievement
- Sales planning
Your application has been successfully submitted.