This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building it is core to who we are as a company.
What You’ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win. We are customer obsessed.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal. We believe it is OK, be fearless.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way. Helping others succeed makes us happy.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You are hugely curious will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue. We believe that every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND be curious: we are constantly looking for ways to enhance knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide the sales edge to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients. We do the right thing always and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do. AND, we are led by character.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment. We never, ever give up.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND we are coachable.
- You’ve got 4-8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals. We are customer obsessed.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Sprinklr is a best in class solution.. But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical. We do the right thing always, and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do.
To learn more about the values at Sprinklr please click here.
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our Sprinklrites, our products and our community. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.