Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accredible is the world’s leading Digital Credential Software. Our technology powers Slack certifications, McGraw-Hill courses, Skillsoft badges, IHOP corporate training, UC Berkeley continuing education, and millions more awards, memberships, training, and other achievements. Accredible’s customers rely on our software to design, issue, and manage more than 1.2 Million digital badges and certificates each month.
Remote First. Accredible is spread across dozens of cities around the globe. From Cape Town to Vancouver, London to New York, our employees live and work in the places that they thrive, wherever they thrive.
Growing Strong. We are growing and will continue to expand rapidly. We seek to increase momentum and build a professional, scalable, and efficient team whilst maintaining our friendly, open, and democratic culture.
We Love What We Do. We get to help startups get their training programs off the ground and watch their social referrals double, see associations experience double digit membership growth, and enable established companies to transform training and development. We’re passionate about our product – and what it can do for our customers
Open and Inclusive. We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin colour, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self-identification. We welcome teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between.
About The Role:
Come and join the Sales Team at Accredible! We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team. This role has significant potential for upwards growth in the sales team with an immediate focus on prospecting and delivering qualified leads to your Account Executive colleagues. Beyond this, there is a clear track to becoming an AE for successful candidates.
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives who are intelligent, coachable and driven. Our team is growing fast and we want to help you to become the best SDR you can and progress through the business. We are very proud of having a collaborative culture, with a strong and positive team ethic, so being a team player is essential.
- Candidates should be excellent at sustaining high volume calls, emails, and other communication methods with prospects
- Motivated working in a goal-oriented and target driven environment is key
- It is key to be great at researching companies and people within those companies
- It is preferable for candidates to have experience with SaaS platforms
- Candidates should have excellent relationship management skills, understanding what needs, pain points or challenges that prospects may be facing and tailoring your messaging towards that
- Rapport - Fun to talk to, be energising and positive. Quickly build relationships with prospects over the phone. Can quickly create internal advocates at target companies.
- Proactive communicator: You are self-driven and able to voluntarily, clearly, and succinctly communicate ideas and problems to peers to customers. You maintain high standards of written and verbal communication.
- Honesty & Integrity: You do what is right, don’t cut corners that aren’t ethical and are open about your work.
- Motivated and passionate: Finding your passion is a hugely important part of what motivates us all, we want to encourage our employees to find passion in what they do and find what motivates them to make it feel fun.
- Team Player: Our culture as a business is a huge part of who we are and it is very important that everyone who joins wants to be a part of this team.
- Openness to criticism & ideas: You understand that we have to constantly improve and aren't shy about seeking and receiving suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Enthusiastic: You demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information. You can research best practices and make use of them. You want to learn and grow and are excited to take on new challenges.
- Quick learner: You know that you need to actively learn and develop yourself and take pride in developing new skills.
- Problem-solver: You are able to take initiative, responsibility and solve issues yourself.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $30-37k basic salary + $12k OTE
- Full health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you would like to go and whatever you would like to do, we will be there to support you.
- Fast promotion opportunities. We have a track record for internal promotion to senior roles within the first year of employment.
- Enrolment to the company pension scheme
- 35 days paid vacation time
- Many additional perks!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s most comprehensive digital badge and certificate platform