This job is no longer accepting applications.
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, directly in their browser. In fact, over 6 million students around the world have completed 90+ million DataCamp exercises to date! Currently, DataCamp has over 2,000 businesses and government entities around the world subscribing to our full course library and we will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond.
We want you to be a part of it!
About the Role:
As a driven and experienced Account Executive with a go-getter attitude you help us establish DataCamp as the data science education platform for the world’s leading companies. You'll do this by meeting with potential customers and conducting remote screen-share presentations, as you work with businesses to select the best possible data science education platform for their company - DataCamp! In addition to leveraging our internal Business Development and Marketing teams as resources, you will be using your own prospecting skills to expand our customer base.
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate the DataCamp platform to new prospective customers
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process
- Prospect new business and get referrals to expand our reach beyond inbound leads. We expect 50% of your pipeline to be self-generated
- Engage with executives, data science decision makers and L&D managers
- Effectively work with internal resources (Senior Executives, Presales, Marketing, Legal etc.) to drive deals forward
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years software sales professional, with a commitment to building a long-term career in sales. SaaS sales experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable track record in a fast growing tech environment
- Experience generating your own leads via outbound prospecting
- Effective communicator with experience presenting to decision-makers and negotiating and navigating both transactional and complex sales cycles
- You are highly organized, and have experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM.
- Familiarity with the data science field and typical data science workflows
What is in it for you?
- Uncapped Commissions
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats every year
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our mission is to democratize data skills for everyone