Business Development Representative
Chicago, IL, USA
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, directly in their browser. In fact, over 6 million learners around the world have completed 90+ million DataCamp exercises to date! Currently, DataCamp has over 2,000 businesses and government entities around the world subscribing to our full course library and we will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond.
We want you to be a part of it!
About the Role
Do you want to contribute to and learn from an international, entrepreneurial and ambitious team? Do you thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with potential customers from all industries in order to drive our sales pipeline and receive uncapped commission? If so, keep reading...
As a BDR at DataCamp, lead qualification and opportunity generation will be your primary responsibilities to support the growth of the business as we seek to ambitiously increase our sales revenues in this exciting time of our company’s growth and development.
This is a brand new team at the heart of the commercial organization. You’ll have full support at every step of your DataCamp journey, from onboarding, to daily stand-ups to ongoing professional development.
You’re the Type of Person who:
- Is highly goal-oriented, but not at the expense of the team’s overall success - you’re a team player
- Has a naturally inquisitive mind and asks the right questions
- Can identify a prospect’s needs before they do through research and communication
- Understands the importance of active listening and building trust with prospects
- Is driven to design success for our customers from the start
- Is comfortable with multi-channel, high volume, and high quality outreach
- Has a passion for education
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- BA/BS from an accredited university or equivalent
- Passion for sales-oriented opportunity at a SAS organization
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Resilient and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and reach autonomy in their responsibilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Self-starter who is dedicated, eager, and driven to succeed
Some of your key metrics will be:
- Sales accepted opportunities generated
- Total engagement metrics
- Inbound lead response times
What is in it for you?
- A role at the center of a fast growing SaaS scale-up
- The opportunity to help build upon a brand new team
- A competitive salary including variable, uncapped compensation and fringe benefits
- Professional development budget
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- International company retreats
We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.