Head of Revenue Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education and data skill assessment. Since our launch more than 7 million learners around the world have completed 100+ million DataCamp content items, and over 1,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling that number in 2021 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Head of Revenue Operations you will oversee our entire revenue operations, and will partner closely with finance, legal, engineering and most importantly our commercial departments to influence & drive results for DataCamp’s B2B business.
Our revenue operations department brings everything related to B2B operations, enablement, insights and tools together and acts as a support function to DataCamp’s B2B departmental leaders. You and your team enable these leaders to hit their goals and will do what's necessary to help them get there from a Operations/Analytics/Tools perspective.
You will be joining a growing B2B department and lead a small team from the start. This role will be based in our New York or London office, and will report to the CRO. Commercial teams are based across the US and Europe.
- Managing a growing team of two.
- Supporting the CRO and wider B2B leadership in developing the Marketing, Sales and CS strategy on topics such as go-to-market, territories, pricing, retention, etc...
- Reporting and dashboard creation on all B2B activity (e.g. go-to-market activity, lead conversion, pipeline analysis, win/loss analysis, renewal metrics) in cooperation with our data scientists
- Ensuring integrity of all B2B data and metrics, and maintaining a single source of truth
- Providing recommendations and helping to implement operational improvements in Marketing, Sales and CS processes
- Developing the B2B budget together with the CRO and finance department and providing monthly plan vs actuals analysis towards internal and external stakeholders
- Designing and administering the compensation plans for a global commercial team
- Owning the deal desk function to ensure all deals meet the financial, legal and admin requirements and coordinate across stakeholders for more complex deal structures
- Implementing and continuously improving the technology stack used by Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- 5+ years’ experience working in sales, marketing or finance operations, of which 2+ years in a people management role. Preferably in B2B SaaS technology company.
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales processes, SaaS metrics and a CRM data model.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modelling and executive-level presentation development
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Excel/GSuite. Familiarity with tools such as Marketo, Salesloft, Zuora, DocuSign, etc... is a plus.
- Preference for applicants with a sound financial and analytical background
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Flexible hours.
- International company retreats (when the world opens up!).
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great).
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We’re making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. Our mission is to democratize data skills for everyone