Sales Development Rep
Bridge Financial Technology
Our sales development team works directly with the CEO / CoFounder, VP of Sales, and Inside Sales Manager to increase quantity and quality of leads, execute and iterate on outbound sales efforts, and manage top of funnel for our sales pipeline. SDRs are a crucial part of the Bridge Team. In addition to outbound sales and prospecting efforts, they are responsible for collecting, organizing, and reporting on market feedback for our Product Team.
If hired, you will receive extensive training and ongoing support from the founding team and sales leadership. This will include a generous ramp up period with gradual increases in expectations, daily & weekly feedback, and an intensive training period over the course of your early days. We expect you to be engaged, curious, and proactive about giving and receiving feedback during this period and throughout your career. We seek individuals who are confident in dealing with ambiguity, adversity, and who want to grow with our company and are coachable in achieving goals.
Bridge is a collaborative and inclusive team; we work together to succeed as a team. We actively seek the input of all team members, our clients, and our industry partners. Individuals in this role have clear opportunity for rapid upward movement: successful individuals typically advance after 12 – 18 months in the sales organization and are well positioned to move across the organization as their own career goals evolve.
Key characteristics and skill for success in the role:
- Insatiable appetite to learn and be challenged
- A mindset of plenty, not scarcity
- Ability to work collaboratively, while not being afraid to manage projects independently
- Ability to give and receive feedback freely
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Basic knowledge of investments and/or asset management
- Honest, humble, polite, and transparent
- Persistent and disciplined
- Process oriented balanced against a willingness to take risks
Our preference is for candidates with some internship and/or full-time experience in one or more of the areas listed below, typically no more than 2 years combined at the very most. While work experience in these areas is not essential, it will best position the candidate for success in the role:
- SMB software business/sales development
- Financial services, with a preference for financial advising, wealth management, and RIAs
- Operations or business development at a major Broker Dealer or Custodian
- Technology consulting
- Any role within a startup (with a preference for SaaS startups)
- Experience working for or with small business owners
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with highly dedicated and supportive founders & early teammates
- Competitive, uncapped pay that includes performance bonuses and equity participation
- Comprehensive benefits including full insurance packages and a 401k match
- High degree of freedom and responsibility
- Unlimited vacation/sick leave package
- The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.