Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Sales Development Representative at Nightfall, you will be responsible for driving the growth of Nightfall’s sales pipeline. As an SDR, you will play a key role in intelligent targeting, managing our demand generation process, and being an initial touchpoint among prospects. As a critical part of our go-to-market team, and as a potential customer’s first impression of the company, you will represent Nightfall and conduct business in a way that builds credibility and trust, setting the stage for winning new business. This position is designed to enable talented and passionate individuals to learn strong analytical, marketing, and selling skills as well as be a part of a dynamic, high-growth startup environment.
- Market Nightfall’s products and services via phone and email
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling and lead qualification
- Qualify inbound leads generated from marketing programs and campaigns
- Direct leads to sales representatives
- Record all data, document touchpoints, and update and maintain CRM
- Perform research and due diligence on prospects
- Work closely with sales representatives and marketing team to identify, position, and sell product value
- Provide detailed campaign feedback to leadership
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ambition, high energy, and unwavering desire to achieve top results
- 1-year work experience in managing inbound and outbound calls and inquiries
- Ability to understand technical concepts and possess enthusiasm for technology
- Articulate, confident with solid written and verbal skills: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product, and business opportunity.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Detail-oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Super motivated, proactive & goal-oriented self-starter and team player
- Technically proficient using modern sales tools
- Eagerness and propensity to learn quickly
- Experience selling a B2B or security solution a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.