This job is no longer accepting applications.
EquityBee empowers startup builders, the employees, to become shareholders and participate in the success of the companies they work so hard to build. Employees can become shareholders by leveraging EquityBee’s investor community to get capital to exercise their stock options. In return, employees agree to share a piece of any future potential gain from an exit with the investors who supported them. If you love startups, and are hungry for success, this position is the right fit for you. What’s better than helping fellow startup builders participate in the success of the companies they worked so hard to build?
EquityBee is looking for our first ever VP, Revenue, who will be an integral member of our leadership team. Overseeing our 3 Sales and Operations teams, this key role will be responsible for determining strategy and influencing the alignment of all EquityBee revenue operations. As a leader, this person will build strong relationships across the broader leadership team to influence decision making in the business. This intersectional role will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing and delivering on measurable processes to improve operational efficiency and establishing growth metrics.
About the role…
Strategically lead the Operations, Equity Success, Investor Relations, and future RevOps departments
Expand and develop the sales and operations teams upon company growth
Report to the CEO; serve as a member of the Leadership Team involved in driving the strategic direction of EquityBee
Design, improve, and implement the sales commission and incentive program to continuously motivate and engage sales reps to meet and exceed targets
Set and execute on the company’s sales and operations OKR’s
Improve and implement processes to achieve operational effectiveness
Set the strategic vision to drive and increase incremental revenue
Execute on the development and continuous improvement of current and future product offerings
Act as the arbiter of all client escalation events
Collaborate with all departments (internationally) and vendors to achieve company goals and strategic vision
- MA/BA preferred
- 8+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years in a General Manager, Senior Director, or VP role within a startup environment
- Proven track record of driving increased revenue within in a B2C sales model
- Ability to deliver strategic influential insights to cross-functional teams on current & future product offerings
- Effectively motivate and lead multiple department heads and their highly collaborative teams, to execute on the company’s vision and OKR’s
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven experience with scaling a company for more than $100M in annual sales volume
- Previously or currently hold FINRA 7 & 63 certifications
Your application has been successfully submitted.