Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Casetext is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (AE) who will work closely with Casetext’s revenue team in order to sell the Casetext product suite to net new large law firms from lead generation through close.
1. Master the Casetext Research, Parallel Search, and Compose demo
2. Build relationships with key practice area leaders and KM buyers at prospective firms.
3. Carry a “new business” quarterly quota.
4. Prospect and close relationships with target firms
5. Embody the Casetext “thin to win” revenue culture.
6. Rapidly become a “full stack” revenue team member who can prospect, pitch, train, negotiate, and close business.
7. Leverage pre-existing relationships to close business in the short and long term.
8. Monitor and utilize market trends in the sales process.
9. Work across functions (marketing, product, content, design) to improve the product and our process of taking the product to market.
10. Record all sales activities and discussions in PipeDrive.
1. Meet or exceed sales quota quarterly and annually.
2. Work with the Director of Revenue and the revenue team to be indispensable in net new trials and discussions.
3. Prospect, pitch and close named net new accounts.
1. You love startups and the nimble, sometimes frenetic way they operate.
2. You have an understanding of law firms, legal technology products generally, and the pain points of attorneys.
3. You thrive in unstructured environments and with untested, new products.
4. You are high-energy, passionate about accomplishing your goals, and naturally motivating to the people you work with.
5. You are a “no drama” personality who can work just as hard on the road or from home as in an office.
You put the client first and work relentlessly to win them over and keep their business.
Skills & preferred qualifications
1. JD and practice experience at a medium/large firm preferred.
2. Demonstrated success in selling legal technology tools.
3. Demonstrated success in a startup environment.
4. Proven track record in achieving sales targets and quotas.
5. At least three years experience personally selling enterprise and SaaS software to enterprise/law firm customers.
6. Proven success selling products in the legal market.
7. Proven ability to relate to law firm buyers, from litigators, to knowledge management to C-suite (CKO, CIO, COO).
Casetext is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.