This job is no longer accepting applications.
GoodTime helps exceptional companies hire exceptional talent by making interviews effective for everyone. Using AI and automation, our platform provides efficient scheduling, improves the interview experience for candidates and hiring managers, diversifies interview panels, and provides actionable metrics for talent leaders. We help support rapid growth and are revolutionizing the way companies like Airbnb, Box, Dropbox, Shopify, Expedia and Stripe recruit top talent. Based in San Francisco we’re backed by investors from Bullpen Capital, Alchemist Accelerator, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Yahoo, Tripit, and Udemy.
You will be a key early hire for the Sales team. The ideal candidate has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment. This position requires 3-5 years of SaaS sales closing experience, a proven track record of exceeding quota. You know how to navigate complex, fragmented opportunities. This means your question-asking and discovery process is second to none. You are the best there is when it comes to finding out everything there is to know about the customer and opportunity, and you understand what’s required for success.
- Thrive in a startup environment where you can make a huge impact
- Work closely with the cofounders and executive team to generate revenue
- Help create pipeline, drive deals, and develop the sales engine as we begin to scale
- Quarterback a supporting team (SDR, SE, CSM, etc) while managing deal lifecycle from initial outreach through Closed Won and continued expansion
- Research and prospect into key verticals and accounts
What Success Looks Like:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the GoodTime platform
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and drive new customer engagement
- Ability to prospect and find accounts to sell into and not be directly reliant on leads from the Marketing department
- Ability to maintain 3X pipeline at all times and come up with creative solutions to close new business opportunities
- Successfully navigate complex organizational structures in large enterprises and ensure all key stakeholders are appropriately involved
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share our product offering with prospective customers
- Confidently speaking with people at all levels including upper management and C-level executives
- Close a Quarterly ARR goal through your pipeline
- 5-6 years of SaaS full cycle sales closing experience, preferably Enterprise Sales
- Ability to overachieve a goal of a $1M - $1.5M annually.
- 2-3 years of experience as a HR Consultant in Candidate Experience, DE&I or any other HR consulting project.
- Track record of selling into the Head of Departments and C-Level Audience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to not only balance, but effectively manage competing priorities, and multiple projects/deals in a fast paced team environment
- Well organized, detail-oriented with incredible follow through
- A strong, creative problem-solver
- You are highly accountable, positive and a team player
- Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to roll up your sleeves and figure things out
- You are a quick-learner, self-directed, highly energetic, professional and flexible
- College degree or equivalent required
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO/Time Off
- Home office reimbursements
Your application has been successfully submitted.