Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an incredibly motivated and passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our marketing team. It’s the perfect opportunity for someone who wants a career in the fast-paced and constantly evolving software industry, and wants to start contributing immediately to an organization. This role isn’t for the faint of heart, but the right person can have extraordinary success.
Our ideal SDR is competitive, smart, goal-oriented, and has a positive attitude. You’re fascinated by technology and an early adopter of new tech, social media channels, etc. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and find inventive ways to stand out from the competition. You have exceptional communication skills, receptive to coaching, and constantly want to learn.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for generating our new sales opportunities through highly-personalized outbound prospecting efforts, following up on marketing campaigns, and collaborating with our sales and marketing teams to build our sales pipeline.
If you’re ready to join one of the best teams in the industry and play an instrumental role in our business, then we want to hear from you!
- Prospect into decision makers in ICP accounts using a variety of channels including email, phone, personalized video, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Conduct in-depth research into target accounts and contacts to identify personalization opportunities
- Secure meetings with ICP accounts that convert to qualified opportunities to fill our direct sales pipeline
- Conduct high level conversations with decision makers at ICP accounts explaining the value proposition of Lumavate
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of all prospecting activities in Salesforce
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly meeting targets
- Collaborate on demand generation and ABM campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
- Strong desire to learn
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Bachelor degree preferred
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where Everyone Builds Apps