This job is no longer accepting applications.
Valant is a market-leading, software-as-a-service organization serving the needs of the behavioral healthcare industry. Our mission is to develop disruptive technology solutions that exponentially improve behavioral healthcare quality to better serve mental health providers and their patients. We’re seeking enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join us as we transform the industry!
As an Account Executive, you will be an important member of the sales organization, building pipeline by identifying active decision makers within Behavioral Health private practices, and successfully positioning Valant’s value propositions.
What You’ll Do
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving your individual sales quota
- Engage with potential customers via phone, email, and LinkedIn to understand business needs and identify opportunities
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts and inbound lead follow up
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and product demonstrations, by phone/ web-demo and in person
- Develop and negotiate proposals and contracts
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Take careful notes with details from your discussions to ensure the team is working with accurate information, promote seamless hand off across teams
What You’ll Need
- You embody Valant’s core values: respectful, non-judgmental, act with urgency, become an expert in areas that are difficult and new, take an active interest in the big picture
- Possess high energy and a strong desire to achieve results
- Demonstrate empathy in customer’s business challenges and interest in helping them achieve their practice goals
- Intellectually curious, fast learner when facing new situations. Resilient when facing obstacles and rejection
- Open to feedback, coaching, willingness to try new things
- Active Listening- more interested in learning than speaking
- Patient and proactive. You are willing to go the extra mile for your customers and colleagues
- Be able to think on your feet and maintain professionalism when asked questions you may not know the answer to
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience doing AE work for a SaaS company
- Proven track record of high activity volume and success in sales
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft/Outreach
- Bachelor’s degree
What We Offer
- Radically remote flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous paid time off policy
- The chance to drive an important industry forward through next-generation technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.