VP of Revenue
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Winnie, we’re on a mission to make parents’ lives easier. Winnie helps millions of parents across the United States find daycare, preschool, and more. In addition to helping parents, child care providers use Winnie to fill their open spaces, build their wait lists, and get support and resources to run their business efficiently.
About The Role
Having built a best-in-class product, Winnie has established itself as the leading marketplace for finding quality child-care and continues to demonstrate strong MoM growth in MAU, customers, and revenue. The founders are looking for a strategic and ambitious VP of Revenue, whose primary objectives will be to build upon Winnie’s existing monetization efforts by developing and executing a multi-pronged strategy focused on accelerating revenue. The VP of Revenue will be responsible for building and managing all teams involved in revenue-generating activities, including the sales and success team, and partnering with the founders to chart out Winnie’s next stage of growth.
This position is remote-friendly and we are open to candidates based anywhere in the U.S.
- Analyze and grow the existing monetization efforts of the Winnie marketplace including B2B sales and self-service channels
- Hire, develop, and manage the sales organization in a way that supports the overall monetization strategy
- Work in concert with founders to answer strategic questions key to Winnie’s next stage of growth (e.g. conducting analysis of vertical vs horizontal expansion opportunities)
- Develop and execute the strategy of a portfolio of revenue-generating activities with key related benchmarks
- Institute and deliver on quarterly revenue-generating KPIs, holding all team members accountable
- Help hire, develop, and manage, as appropriate, other departments that support monetization strategy
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to ensure technology investments align with monetization efforts
- 10+ years of sales or revenue experience including leading a high-growth marketplace startup in a revenue-generating function
- Ability to set clear and challenging goals for the sales team; tenacious and accountable in driving results
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations
- Demonstrated leadership in both highly analytical and commercially-focused rolesHistory of working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong data analysis skills and in-depth experience working in financial modelsHighly rigorous and iterative approach to problem solving
What it's like to work at Winnie
- We’re not your typical tech company. We are super family-friendly and value reasonable work hours.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we are supportive of returners who have been out of the workforce.
- We work cross functionally and collaboratively across the company.
- We use Slack and video calls to facilitate communication with remote employees.
What we offer
- Generous equity package and a competitive salary
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental coverage for employees and their families
- FSA option, 401k plan, commuter benefits
- Generous vacation policy (and we use it)
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave and family friendly policies
- Professional development budget for each employee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Don’t meet all the requirements for the position? That’s okay. We encourage you to still apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.