This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Executive to grow EduMe in the US. This is an opportunity to sell an award-winning Workforce Success platform that is solving a business-critical need for customers who are struggling to train, engage & motivate their dispersed workforce in a modern way. You can expect to drive productivity & improve the performance of millions of people around the world.
As a result of continued growth, we closed our Series A funding with a Silicon Valley investor in July 2020. We’re already working with the likes of Uber and GoPuff - and we’re just getting started. We're a rapidly growing startup and our growth in the US is key to our success as a business. You will join our expanding team in the US, so this is an incredible opportunity to establish yourself as a critical part of our growth, to input ideas and to make your mark on EduMe.
What you’ll do
- As a hunter, you’ll be closing deals within your target industry
- Manage the entire sales cycle from inception to closure: prospecting (with the help of an SDR), discovery, inbound leads evaluation, proposal, close, and handover to Customer Success
- Develop relationships with prospects, understand their business goals and objectives, and clearly demonstrate how EduMe will deliver impact
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your target industry, ICP and buyer personas; their pain points, objectives and how they define success
- Provide accurate forecasts and clear visibility on pipeline & performance
- Effectively communicate prospect feedback to the Product and Engineering team
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable, successful B2B SaaS Sales experience where you’ve consistently achieved your target
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; you are able to identify and offer solutions for varying prospect needs
- Experience using Salesforce
- Proven ability to take a consultative approach to closing deals and working with a complex SaaS solution
- A team mentality; you’re constantly thinking about ways we can improve and grow as a company
We’d be particularly excited if you have
- Industry experience developed from selling HR technology
What we will offer you
- 25 days of paid vacation days a year, including public holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Access to a 401k plan
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by a generous budget to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support through Spill
- A monthly wellbeing budget through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- A generous annual Personal Learning and Education budget
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at EduMe
EduMe is an equal opportunity employer. As a company we are committed to the unlearning of unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion long-term, which will remain a key focus of ours as we scale. We welcome all applicants, regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status (and any other status protected by applicable law). We aim to be transparent in our efforts to become a thriving, diverse and inclusive place to work, and you can find the continuous action we're taking to achieve this on our careers page.
EduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.