Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Prospectly is a Sales as a Service platform where sales professionals are vetted, trained and augmented by automation and modern sales tools. Focused on delivering the best job offers to the Sales Talent worldwide, we negotiate competitive terms as well as high and uncapped commissions. We also provide access to frameworks, instruments and best practices to perfect the sales approach and help businesses achieve the highest results.
We are a fast-paced, results-oriented dynamic startup with a strong vision in a growing global market. We're changing the way Sales Talents are hired and paid worldwide, and we always need more performers who can execute the sales for our startup and SMB customers on the US market.
Apply now to follow through the vetting process and get an opportunity to become a part of our ambitious community, get access to the best job offerings, full knowledge base and support. Hot job offers are available right now at tech startups and SMBs.
We are seeking a proven, strategic and tactical Sales Development Representative (SDR). This role is responsible for generating leads, cold emailing/texting prospective clients, closing sales opportunities consistently and predictably, achieving predetermined quotas and targets while ensuring a satisfied customer.
Successful candidates will receive necessary market-proven business and sales tools, frameworks, pipelines, guidelines, qualified coaching and constant support to ensure the highest results and job satisfaction.
- Learn details about products and services our clients sell and provide
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Generate relevant prospects and leads
- Investigate leads’ needs, problems and wants as much as possible before first contact
- Compose and send cold and warm emails/messages
- Schedule and run sales meetings/calls for Account Executives
- Achieve predetermined quotas and targets
- Religiously track and manage your progress in CRM
- Report to client’s sales leader on a daily/weekly basis
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record and references is a must
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills
- Prospecting skills and experience
- Solid business acumen with a focus on startups and SMB segment
- Proficient skills with traditional PM/Sales/Business tools and ability to quickly learn new tools
- Critical thinker, problem-solver, solution seeker
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- BS/BA is strongly preferred
- Enjoy working in a rapid high-growth startup environment
- Access to trusted job opportunities with fair compensations at startups and SMBs
- Competitive base salaries (case by case)
- High and uncapped performance commissions (case by case)
- 1099 (Independent Contractor) form of employment with a potential of full-time employment based on Client and Talent mutual agreement
- Flexible schedules
- Fully remote
- Tip: you can combine your full-time job with several hours per week employment via our platform
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.