VP of Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is to enable and lead the transformation of Virtual Care with World-Class solutions for consumers, families, and care teams alike. We arm caregivers with the proper tools to improve health and wellness, foster independence and wellness and enrich patient -clinician relationships and communication. We passionately believe in our vision which is to become; ‘The Most Trusted Partner in Proactive Care and Wellness’ and are looking for someone who is equally inspired by this big idea. In this role, you will be a key member of our management team.
VitalTech is seeking a Western Region VP of Health System Sales. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the growth and expansion of the VitalTech product line in the IDN and Post-Acute markets. The candidate will oversee the sales strategy for the company across account segments and be responsible for the growth of the product distribution and presence within the region.
The ideal candidate will have strong sales and leadership skills that include experience in strategy, growth, knowledge of the healthcare industry, legislation, and evolution of the digital health realm. A successful candidate must be able to successfully demonstrate a strong understanding of driving business growth and the ability to manage a strategy at scale across healthcare and integrated delivery networks. Must have 5 years’ experience selling into IDN’s. SAAS experience is required.
What you'll be doing:
- Organize, lead and successfully close contracts related to health systems, integrated delivery networks, post-acute and home health customers
- Develop strong customer and prospect relationships
- Strong expertise in deal negotiation, pricing, and growth strategy to optimize profitable deal structure and creation
- Ability to effectively develop and maintain a sales business plan
- Gain a deep understand or propensity to understand competitive landscape and industry
- Develop a go to market strategy for hospital, health system and IDN market
- Handle and lead any customer RFPs including but not limited to business and technical requirements as needed
- Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual net revenue goals
- Accurately qualify and quantify sales opportunities, work collaboratively with the inside sales team to assist in the execution of day-to-day needs
- Travel required for presentations and meetings with executive leadership of healthcare organizations
What we're looking for:
- Intelligent, ambitious, and competitive enterprise sales leader with a proven track record of success in enterprise healthcare sales
- Track record of selling innovative enterprise SaaS products to IDN’s, post-acute and home health organizations
- Specific understanding of payor/care management companies, hospitals, and providers/physicians
- Extremely strong consultative selling and closing skills
- Ability to produce presentations and demonstrations leveraging functional resources within VitalTech; strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to and influence executive stakeholders across the industry
- Ability to prepare reports and collateral as needed; proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations accordingly
- Over-achiever with a consistent track record of annual quota/revenue achievement
- Experience in using Salesforce is required
- Travel as needed
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, insurance packages to fit your needs
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!
Creating a new standard of care requires passion, drive, and the desire to make health care accessible, efficient, and effective. VitalTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are proud to celebrate and foster diversity within our workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.