This job is no longer accepting applications.
Startup Course | HyperAccelerator Account Executive
The Opportunity and Team
We are looking for an Account Executive to help us aggressively grow at Startupcourse.com. We have strong traction, a proven business, and incredible experience at helping companies accelerate. You will be an early hire on our sales team and will be responsible for helping us refine our sales closing motion. This is a tremendous opportunity to make an impact by bringing in new customers while also helping us shape our organization.
First and foremost, we are interested in adding to our incredible company culture and not detracting from it. If you believe in equality for all, hard work, being passionate about our customers, having fun once, treating our customers & coworkers with respect and professionalism, embracing failure as a learning opportunity, and owning it, then you may be a great fit
In this role, a few of your primary responsibilities will include
- Help us define the sales strategy and expand the sales organization
- Hit a monthly revenue target made up of leads assigned to you by our lead gen process.
- Listen to our prospects and customers to understand their business challenges, pain points, needs, vision, and desired outcomes.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline.
- Build trust and strong relationships with our customers by understanding their needs, being competent, and working with them to find solutions.
- Communicate ROI throughout the sales cycle so customers understand the value of their investment.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally by collecting, summarizing, and prioritizing feedback and communicating effectively to our internal teams.
- Identify opportunities for customers to become more involved in Startup Course | Hyper Accelerator’s community
You should apply if you:
- Have sales experience in a closing role at a startup or similar company; experience in the education space is a plus.
- Have experience with prospecting and designing effective communication sequences to engage prospects
- Have experience closing qualified leads for educational products.
- Have a bias for taking action, solving problems, and delivering results.
- Have an affinity for human interaction and experience building relationships.
- Feel comfortable in a startup environment where you get the opportunity to wear many hats and work autonomously
- Experience or desire to work remotely.
- Experience with small-but-growing startup environments.
- Are looking for an OTE of 85 to 90K
We like to hire people who:
- Treat others respectfully.
- Chase value and customer satisfaction, not technocracy.
- Require minimal hand-holding but know when asking for help is productive.
- Can communicate requirements and problems clearly, while raising the necessary flags and avoiding blame.
- Default to helping others succeed.
- Believe you have a lot to learn, always.
- Continuously attempts to improve everything.
Not the perfect fit?
- We value diversity and success. Even if you don’t fit our requirements, tell us why you should be a successful candidate to help achieve our company goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
You can learn more about the company at www.startupcourse.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.