Inside Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to disrupt the real estate market with a new business model? Do you have an outstanding track record in inside sales? Then Places For Less is looking for you to lead its inside sales team.
About Places For Less: Places For Less is an apartment search-to-lease platform cutting the cost of establishing a lease in half. With a highly adaptable online leasing process and our unique gig-job showing model renters searching on PlacesForLess.com can find the same apartments they see on traditional apartment search sites, but for half the broker fee. Why would you rent an apartment anywhere else when you can rent it for half the fee at Places For Less?
- Initial Renter Qualification: Taking initial customer calls to qualify and determine apartment search criteria.
- Renter Search Consultation: Guide qualified renters through their online apartment search per phone and video conference.
- Showing Scheduling: Schedule showings for renters. Showings are conducted by our scouts, a dedicated team of real estate agents specialized in showings.
- Pre-Application Screening: Collect additional information to complete the renter-party profile to forward to our application handling team.
Inside Sales Team Management and Team Growth
- Manage and train our small team of inside sales representatives.
- Hire and train additional inside sales representatives.
- Develop training material, call scripts, and text templates for our inside sales team.
Sales Process Improvements
- Together with the founders improve the entire sales funnel from start to finish.
- Work together with our Salesforce engineer to identify problems, suggest solutions, and test new implementations.
- Together with our Salesforce engineer develop and improve the reports and dashboards to manage the sales funnel.
- Especially in the off-season (fall and winter), call landlords to list their apartments on our platform.
- Previous inside sales experience: at least 3+ years of fast-paced telephone sales experience
- Proven record of being a top-performer
- Experience with Salesforce / Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Real estate experience and real estate license preferred but not required (If you are not a licensed real estate professional, Places For Less will provide support for you to obtain your real estate salesperson license, which requires 40 hours of online coursework and passing a multiple-choice test. )
What we Offer
- The opportunity to disrupt the real estate market
- The team and funding to build a nation-wide real estate platform
- Competitive salary of $90K - $120K
- Future potential for equity in the company
- Optional health care
- Office in the center of Boston
- Energetic and fun team culture
If you are an outstanding sales professional looking to build your own team in a startup that will disrupt the real estate market -- apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.