This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to join the sales & business development team at the next tech unicorn? Are you looking to help shape the future of fitness?
Do you love sales and driving new business? If so, this position is for you...
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver at heart who thrives in a team environment.
You will be responsible for scouting new fitness & wellness coaches to teach on the Moxie platform.
The ideal candidate will possess strong strategic sales abilities, interpersonal and organizational skills, and is a self-starter. Candidates should be comfortable with multitasking and time management in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
· Scout and recruit fitness instructors to the Moxie platform
· Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
· Meet and exceed financial goals
· Understand and keep up-to-date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
· A passion and understanding of the fitness industry (bonus for prior experience!)
· Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of sales experience (technology, fitness, software or related industries are a plus)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Specifically, strategic sales acumen across your communication, messaging, and presentation style
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Comfortable (and excel at) giving virtual sales pitches and demos
· Ability to strategically source and data-mine across the fitness industry to drive sales
· Proficiency in Google Suite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM, and sales enablement systems
· Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
· Fun to work with!
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Base Salary + Bonus/Commission Opportunity
· Stock ownership
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Classes on the Moxie marketplace!
· And more...
PRO TIP: You've read this far, now take a moment to stand out from the pack!
Tweet at me https://twitter.com/betashop with why you think you are the right fit for Moxie right now.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.