Sales Development Advisor
Are you an expert in cold emailing?
Do you have a knack for creative prospecting techniques?
Does your past job experience involve working targeting accounts?
Are you comfortable teaching others and excited about helping fast growing startup companies execute a flawless account based sales approach?
Vouris is seeking an ambitious sales expert who has experience prospecting with an account based strategy and wants to help innovative early stage organizations replicate their success. This individual will play a key role in changing the landscape of innovation by helping groundbreaking technologies master their sales messaging.
Note - this role will be based out of our Pleasanton, CA office with the expectation to be onsite most days of the week. All COVID-19 protocols are being followed.
- Act as a trusted advisor of startup founders and their teams, helping them develop high performing prospecting strategies.
- Partner with the internal consulting team to drive projects for executive teams of Seed & Series A technology companies (our clients) on identification, creation, development of sales strategies and growth plans.
- Clearly document notes and action items from client consulting meetings, providing account management support.
- Provide weekly updates to the internal team on account statuses including current or anticipated roadblocks.
- Continuously improve and streamline internal processes to drive efficiency and ensure scalability as our client base expands.
- Build your personal brand as an expert in the industry (yes, you are getting paid to post on Linkedin).
- Show your expertise by producing regular media content about how to create high converting sales messaging via blog posts and Youtube.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You are a proactive and goal-driven individual with a bias for action. You’re not afraid to state your opinion or offer constructive feedback to further the team’s success.
- 3-4 years of solid work experience with at least 1-2 years in an SDR or SDR lead role working in account based workflows at a startup or similar organization.
- Strong copywriting skills specifically applicable to the world of B2B prospecting and lead generation.
- Past work experience in training, tutoring, or advising and enjoy teaching/coaching others.
- A desire to have an impact on the growth of early stage startup companies.
- Willingness to create high value content and build a strong personal brand.
- Sharp interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients and vendors of all backgrounds and levels.
- Excellent presentation skills - you are able to build a compelling presentation that tells an effective story and highlights an impactful solution.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to document notes and action items from client meetings. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite is a must.
- Experience in building a successful team is a plus.
- You work hard but also have a great sense of humor and enjoy having fun with your teammates.
What’s In it for Me?
- A rare opportunity to collaborate directly with early-stage startup CEOs and other executives. Learn the value of client relationship building and what it takes to make each unique sales team successful.
- You will build a strong personal brand that highlights you as an industry expert.
- Work closely and learn from a team of experienced sales and operations leaders to develop your sales and management consulting skills in real-time.
- Generous time off - we value work/life balance and believe in taking the time we need to recharge for maximum productivity.
- Be most effective with the latest business tools and technology including your choice of Macbook or PC.
What do we do?
Vouris is on a mission to relieve the pressure of running a sales organization for early-stage startup companies. We will do this by providing inside sales expertise to innovative technology companies.
Too many disruptive companies never have the global impact they seek because of a lack of go-to-market expertise. At Vouris, we commit to helping these companies achieve consistent revenue growth so they can spend more time focusing on having a greater impact on their customers.
Through our services, we provide end to end hands-on support and guidance from our team of seasoned experts. We provide a customized strategy for each client and, unlike traditional consulting firms, we work with our clients long term to continually make tweaks and adjustments to their strategy until the team is consistently hitting their revenue targets.
Learn more about us and check out our website at www.vouris.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.