Account Executive (B2B)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At PeopleKeep, we’re on a mission to help small and medium size businesses and organizations care for their people through automated benefits software. Our customers love our core health benefits products. Come join our product-led SaaS company and help shape our company’s future
We're looking for someone to join our inside sales team who is interested in progressing their sales career in a fast paced but collaborative and friendly SaaS sales team. This is not a BDR/SDR appointment-setter role, you’ll be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle. To succeed, you must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and be as comfortable helping us improve our processes collaboratively as you are building relationships and communicating value. You’ll have the ability to make a big impact within our flexible and entrepreneurial environment.
- Contact small business prospects and referral partners (via phone and email) to understand their problems and determine if there is a mutual fit.
- Deliver PeopleKeep’s value proposition to solve prospect and referral partners’ problems.
- Identify and communicate market and product changes to leadership.
- Identify ways to improve existing processes through collaboration across teams such as marketing and customer success.
- Maintain detailed activity records in CRM (Salesforce).
- Conduct market research, as needed, into potential referral partners and prospects.
- Hungry to succeed.
- Customer and service-oriented.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- Excellent at communications, including listening!
- Interested in SaaS businesses and how they work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.