Sales Development Representative (SDR)
At Alkymi, we’re on a mission to supercharge human productivity and drive intelligent decision making. Our core product, Alkymi Data Inbox, places packaged machine learning applications in a seamless workflow, democratizing access to ML technology and allowing our users to drive transformative productivity gains. We're building the first enterprise platform that understands complex documents using computer vision and natural language programming paired with a human feedback loop.
We’re seeking a high-energy, competitive, and self-motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR), for our rapidly growing SDR team.
As a SDR, you will be responsible for supporting Alkymi’s growth strategy in financial services.
This is an opportunity to use your skills to help shape our future as the leader in a fast-growing new automation software market. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads and generating new business for the company. You’ll work closely with - and learn from - amazing marketing and sales experts. You are an ambitious, results driven team player.
- Working closely with our Senior Sales team, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through out-bound activities and calling.
- Executing targeted out-bound campaign to identify new contacts, establish need and fit, and arrange a product introduction
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for field sales team.
- Achieving performance metrics whilst maintaining quality
- 2+ years of business development experience with a software firm in financial services
- Excellent qualifying, presentation and communication skillsWell-versed and comfortable engaging C-level/line of business executives
- The ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- Energy, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
Contact the job poster
Director of Talent Acquisition at Alkymi (We're hiring!)
Job Poster Location
New York, New York
- Computer Software Information Technology & Services
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.