Strategic, Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Our mission is to revolutionize the way companies create digital content for the customer journey—code-free.
These days, teams are tasked with creating more content and at greater speed than ever before. Content creation products simply have not kept up. They are either too complex and slow or far too limited on design and creative flexibility.
We don’t think teams should have to choose between speed and creativity. Brandcast is the first code-free Web Content System (WCS) for enterprise. Our technology combines the tools for web design, content creation, and brand asset management into a unified marketing system.
Design and marketing teams work collaboratively in Brandcast to create distinctive web content. Best of all, everything that gets created can be saved as reusable templates and components to make content production continually faster and easier.
We’ve got a great team. Brandcast is backed by industry leading technology investors, including Marc Benioff, Shasta Ventures, TPG Growth, and Buchanan Investments. Our team is comprised of ambitious individuals that come from a wide range of technology, design, and academic backgrounds.
We are excited to continue to build out our Business Development Representative organization through 2021 and are looking to identify talent for those roles today. By applying to this position, we expect that you are looking to join us in June 2021 onwards.
About the Position
In our highly collaborative sales environment, you will be primarily responsible for generating new qualified sales opportunities through effective sales outbound activities on behalf of regional Senior Account Directors.
This is a great opportunity to be an early member of a high performing sales team at a hyper-growth technology company. We are looking for ownership-oriented team members with excellent communication skills and technical curiosity as well as energy and enthusiasm.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role is a 12-24 month minimum role in which you will:
• Create excellent customer experiences
• Learn customer-centric sales skills
• Become an expert in Brandcast’s product
• Help find solutions for customers needs
After this role, team members can have opportunities to move into roles across the organization, especially in mid-market sales, customer success, solutions engineering, and sales operations
What You'll Do
As a Strategic SDR,, you’ll lead the outbound charge looking to successfully attract enterprise companies and land meetings. Success in this role will be measured by meeting target quotas related to the number of qualified opportunities, the value of the sales pipeline, and closed business. You’ll report, track, and manage sales activities and results using Salesforce.com while also playing an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes.
What would make you successful in this role?
- You never stop learning and asking questions
- You are a strategic, outbounding machine with enterprise B2B experience
- “Get it done” mentality - You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit
- You challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities
- Technology Focused - You pride yourself on finding cutting edge solutions
- 2 years of B2B sales and/or lead generation experience
- 1-2 years of successful outbounding for a technology company
- Sophisticated and engaging outbounding strategist: E-mail; Cold-calling; LinkedIn outreach
- 2 years minimum working experience with SFDC
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Salesforce, Zoominfo, SalesLoft (and cadences), among others
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development
What do our perks look like?
- Benefits, 401(k)
- Competitive compensation
- Lucrative, uncapped commission structure
- Company Laptop provided
- Access to best in tech sales tools
- Ability to move into an AE role after proven success as an SDR, 1 Full year minimum.
Your application has been successfully submitted.