Sales Development (SDR) Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The sudden rise in new remote work models has triggered an increase in the adoption of collaboration tools, an acceleration of digital transformations, and the need for visibility into how work gets done. Legacy metrics for assessing productivity in the workplace alone, are no longer sufficient for making the right business decisions in today’s reality. Companies must redefine their tech stack and data-driven dashboards to gain insights into how to inspire employees, boost team efficiency and promote positive outcomes-- all while building a culture based on trust and transparency. Redefining the measurement of performance in the workplace is one of the most important things an organization can do to modernize their workplace. And at ActivTrak, we’re taking on this challenge.
ActivTrak is a product-led, innovative software company that introduced it’s award-winning workforce analytics platform in 2015. Our cloud-based platform provides productivity insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day. Alongside 9500+ paying customers, our team uses the platform internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone product features, develop best practices, streamline processes, invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking, inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces succeed by working better together. We’ve grown our team to over 100 people, raised over $70M from some of the best venture capital firms around like Sapphire Ventures and Elsewhere Partners, and have experienced triple digit growth with ARR in eight figures. Customers love our product—with an average rating of 4.7/5 stars across 800+ online reviews.
What you will do
As a Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading a growing team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) responsible for the top of our sales funnel. You will coach and mentor SDRs in a high-touch leadership role, helping them make an impact by maximizing daily prospecting efforts.
The manager’s responsibilities include
- Lead, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Own and achieve significant goals focused on new pipeline generation
- Refine the sales outreach, pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, Outreach, Zoom, etc.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
The right candidate also has the ability to…
- Be exceptionally pragmatic. Working in a start-up environment requires that you’ll be able to make the right trade offs to progress projects while balancing constraints and input. We’re looking for a candidate that can be pragmatic, and has the ability to make decisions based on data.
- Be customer-obsessed. We believe understanding the customer experience across pre and post sales activity helps our team build amazing products that solve real problems. Getting to know our customers and the challenges they face through conversations, research, and engagement with our community, will be a powerful input into this role.
- Care deeply about your own productivity. Through understanding your own productivity and the productivity of those around you, you gain better insight into our customers’ challenges. We’re looking for someone who wants to talk openly about their own productivity successes for the purpose of innovation and performance elevation.
- 2+ years of B2B sales management experience (managing a BDR or SDR team)
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Background working at a tech/Saas company
- Experience using CRM and outreach tools such as Salesforce.com
- Track record of consistently achieving ambitious team goals
- Passion for coaching individuals to the highest levels of performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
We have seven foundational values that are core to who we are and how we work
- Customer-focused Our customers are the lifeblood of the business
- Respectful Treat everyone with respect, decency and kindness
- Innovative Be bold; experiment and learn/fail fast
- Data-driven Measure what matters most
- Open and direct Engage is open and direct dialogue across teams
- Accountable Be accountable to each other, our customers, our partners and yourself.
- Execution-oriented We value the spirit of debate, new ideas and fast decision-making
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with an early-stage, dynamic VC-backed company. If you have a positive attitude towards urgency, risk, and challenges that comes with working in a startup environment, then you will be a great fit! To see the many faces of ActivTrak, visit https //activtrak.com/our-team/.
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
Your application has been successfully submitted.