Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Tethr’s vision is a world where every company listens, and every customer is heard. Our mission is to enable companies to become Listening Enterprises, using voice-of-the-customer (VoC) analytics to improve business performance across business functions. We help leading companies drive improved performance by uncovering never-before-seen insights from their customer conversations.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our growing team. This position is perfect for driven, results-oriented individuals with strong technical aptitude and sales instinct, who excel at generating new revenue opportunities in a high-volume, prospecting role. The SDR is responsible for driving qualified meeting creation through phone and email-based prospecting, and conversion of inbound marketing leads. This individual will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their careers to the next level!
This is a fully remote position. Applicants must be based in the greater Denver, Colorado area to be considered.
- Outbound high-volume prospecting by phone, email, and other channels to target the assigned market segment
- Qualify inbound marketing leads
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicate the Tethr value proposition
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process and document information and activities in Salesforce
- Follow up on customized demos with no response and usage activity
- Consistently achieve or exceed individual goals and established metrics to drive achievement of the regional territory goals
- 1-2 years of demonstrated success in an outbound prospecting role within a B2B sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a CRM system, Salesforce.com preferred
- Organized and self-disciplined, with strong time-management skills
- Tenacious and results-oriented, combined with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Coachable team-player focused on winning with integrity
- Completion of a formal sales training program a big plus!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees
- Stock options
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
At Tethr, we only hire people who enhance our culture and take pride in being a part of our amazing team. Our core values are centered on listening and being heard, and we are committed to continuing to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other category that is protected by law.
Tethr participates in E-Verify. All employment offers are contingent on successfully passing a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Come join us! Learn more about us and our product at https://tethr.com
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at CollabIP, Inc. d/b/a Tethr (“CollabIP” or “Tethr” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you: identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes: to perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., detecting security risks and incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity, and complying with our policies and procedures).
Powered by JazzHR
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.