This job is no longer accepting applications.
Relay is a technology company that builds products for small business to help simplify communication, online booking and payments for both you and your customers. Small businesses use our software to bring everything together into one place, from managing customers, to accepting payments and booking customers from your website—for free.
If you’re an entrepreneurial student with aspirations of working at or starting your own tech startup someday, there’s no better way to start than to get hands-on experience.
We’re looking for motivated, personable and knowledgeable applicants who are interested in sales, business and entrepreneurship.
Why should you want to work for a venture-backed startup?
- You will have the unique opportunity to have a meaningful impact now and in the future
- Grow as the company grows with potential for leadership opportunities
- Gain real & meaningful experience that looks great on a resume
- Earn $15-18/hr + performance bonuses
Who you are:
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Sales experience: You’ve sold something, are resilient in the face of rejection and are determined to keep prospecting
- Performance-oriented: You don’t just meet goals — you exceed them.
- BONUS: Having worked in or exposure to home services or door to door sales
Pay and Benefits:
$15-$18/hr + commissions
Free daily lunch
Potential for full-time employment post-graduation
Your application has been successfully submitted.