Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Business Development Representative Representative, you will have the unique opportunity to propel the growth of Relay’s enterprise business. You will open new ground that the marketing and sales teams use to grow revenue. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by developing an ongoing list of target customers and contacting/developing relationships with these prospects.
This role focuses on generating qualified prospects through networking, cold email, cold calling, and social selling. Previous experience generating sales leads, developing marketing campaigns or knowledge of the hospitality, venue and events industries are preferred. Whether you are presenting a persuasive presentation, undertaking lead generation efforts or researching current trends to better understand the market, this position provides you with the chance to develop and strengthen your leadership, marketing, customer service, sales and communication skills.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. The role will initially be remote due to COVID-19. Take a look at our products at https://relaygo.com/ and https://relaypro.com/api
- Research target demographics, economic trends, customer needs and interests and other data that can be used in creating strategies for business development
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market through cold calling, business-to-business selling and other methods to identify potential business prospects
- Build and maintain prospect target list
- Present sales pitches, product reports and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes the company brand and mission and helps the audience identify a need for the product
- Research client to identify needs/customize pitch/suggest appropriate products/services
- Coordinate meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and BD/sales teams
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) or strong willingness to learn
- Strong desire to meet or exceed quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics or strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Your application has been successfully submitted.