This job is no longer accepting applications.
Frontline and active workers are the lifeblood of our economy and Relay is building the platform that makes them better, faster and safer than ever before. We’re solving important problems with talented individuals who share our passion to change the world, and we’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue with a solution-oriented sales approach. Long-term customer success is a key first principle for Relay, and you will work closely with Marketing, Business Development, Product and Operations to balance business and customer needs. This role requires an individual who thrives in relationship building (internal and external), who is detail-oriented and analytically minded, and who seeks to deeply understand our product and underlying technology.
Relay has experienced exponential growth over the past several years, and the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced (and often ambiguous) environment is a must.
- SDRs provide all initial meetings, booked from warm inbound leads which means no cold calling or cold outreach
- Work from home flexibility
- Market-leading benefits package (https://relaygo.com/careers#work-with-us)
- Staying current on rapidly improving Relay Pro product offerings, competitor positioning, and industry trends in key verticals
- Guide potential customers through the sales process, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships by understanding their business and use cases, communicating in a professional and persuasive manner, conducting persuasive presentations and demos to small and large groups of customers/executives, overcoming objections and negotiating contracts, and maintaining a database of contact and opportunity information
- Build strong internal relationships (especially with Customer Success and Operations) to ensure our customers have a smooth onboarding experience and derive maximum value from Relay
- Provide monthly and quarterly forecasts
- 1+ years as a top-performing Account Executive
- Strong organizational skills and self-driven work ethic
- SaaS Sales experience is highly preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills - you're able to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, online meetings, or in-person
- Ability to handle ambiguous or challenging situations and drive to mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to thrive and react to changing business needs within a startup environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.