Data Entry & Reverse Logistics Intern
Relay (a Republic Wireless Business Unit) is seeking a Data Entry & Reverse Logistics Intern to assist with the day to day operation of processing consumer, enterprise, and channel returns to achieve SLA (Service Level Agreement) targets.
This internship requires full-time, 40 hours per week, availability during the 2021 summer with the potential to continue part-time, around 20 hours per week, during the Fall semester. This role requires in-person presence at our office on Centennial Campus at NCSU for the duration of the internship. You can check out our product here: https://relaygo.com/
An ideal candidate is timely, dependable, and is willing to conduct repetitive tasks with a high attention to detail. This role receives complete on the job training and works independently. If you are looking for 40 hours per week in an office environment this summer, look no further. As an Intern you will be responsible for:
- Receiving all incoming material against RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Resolving receipt discrepancies
- Cosmetic inspection, functional testing, and software reflash of devices
- Recording final disposition results
- Testing and verifying devices returned from Warranty Repair
- Correctly labeling, storing, and tracking material
- Packing and shipping devices for stock transfer requests to 3PL (Third Party Logistics)
- Performing blind cycle counts weekly on inventory
- Various administrative tasks as assigned
As an intern you will be trained to independently complete these tasks according to documented procedures and guidelines developed by Republic Wireless using various systems and tools. These systems and tools include Republic Wireless created CRM (Customer relationship management) software, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), specialized functional testing and data wipe software, Excel spreadsheets and visual tracking systems. Prior experience with systems and tools is not required.
As these activities impact customer experience and Republic Wireless inventory records, accuracy and consistent performance is essential. Expected results include consistently meeting daily targets for processing devices, maintaining accurate inventory control, accurately labeling devices and keeping the overall operation neat and orderly.
- Currently enrolled in either an Associates or Bachelors Degree.
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to inspect physical Relays devices and consistently evaluate condition
- Effective problem solver capable of making decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Comfortable in a rapidly evolving environment
- Team player able to collaborate and build consensus
- Solid computer skills: Data entry, MS Excel/Google Sheets and MS Word/Google Docs
- Experience in electronics testing is desirable
Your application has been successfully submitted.