Manager, Marketing Campaigns
Are you looking to join an adventurous and scrappy Marketing team where you will have the unique opportunity to propel the growth of a new product's enterprise business? Look no further!
We have ambitious goals to rapidly develop our product, expand our customer base, and be a market leader as a software based communication solution for the active workforce with Relay. We are seeking a Manager of Marketing Campaigns to join our team. The primary goal of this position is to spearhead marketing campaigns (both account-based and content/digital/partnership marketing) that will drive strategic lead acquisition and qualification.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. The role will initially be remote due to COVID-19. Take a look at our products at https://relaygo.com/ and https://relaypro.com/api
- Research and identify opportunities for targeted lead generation (partnerships, sponsored content, paid media)
- Primary quarterback for campaign deliverables
- Work as the bridge between external partners and internal stakeholders (digital marketing/creative) to bring deliverables to fruition
- Lay out objectives, identify required resources and create briefs & copy for campaigns that will be executed by the marketing team
- Partner with digital marketing team to create measurement and attribution models for all campaigns
- Analyze feedback and market insights obtained through research to suggest new targets that we can develop campaign ideas to reach
- Face-to-face meetings with prospects as well as attend at key trade shows and events once it is safe to do so pending COVID-19.
- Drive account based marketing campaigns for business development targets
- Research identified BD targets to understand pain points, decision makers, and relevant value proposition
- Organize and lead pitch deliverables (decks, meetings, etc.)
- Initiate first contact via phone/email with BD targets utilizing research and developed assets
- Analyze feedback and market insights obtained through research to suggest new targets that we will pursue
- Quarterback the briefing and delivery process for internal sales enablement materials
- Content creation and development for nurture tracks, blog, landing pages, and other digital assets
- 5+ years of experience in business development, marketing, and/or related fields
- Deep knowledge of the B2B marketing funnel including experience running multi-channel marketing programs (advertising, email, events); content marketing and social media experience.
- Ability to thrive in a scrappy and ever changing environment and is geared towards data backed actions
- Managing through ambiguous business development situations for a budding product with both established and new verticals
- Strong experience with MS Excel (creating and analyzing spreadsheets and charts) and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills utilized to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, online meetings, or in person.
Your application has been successfully submitted.