Manager, Marketing Campaigns
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to join an adventurous and scrappy Marketing team where you will have the unique opportunity to propel the growth of a new product's enterprise business? Look no further!
We have ambitious goals to rapidly develop our product, expand our customer base, and be a market leader as a software based communication solution for the active workforce with Relay. We are seeking a Manager of Marketing Campaigns to join our team. The primary goal of this position is to spearhead marketing campaigns (both account-based and content/digital/partnership marketing) that will drive strategic lead acquisition and qualification.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. The role will initially be remote due to COVID-19. Take a look at our products at https://relaygo.com/ and https://relaypro.com/api
- Research and identify opportunities for targeted lead generation (partnerships, sponsored content, paid media)
- Primary quarterback for campaign deliverables
- Work as the bridge between external partners and internal stakeholders (digital marketing/creative) to bring deliverables to fruition
- Lay out objectives, identify required resources and create briefs & copy for campaigns that will be executed by the marketing team
- Partner with digital marketing team to create measurement and attribution models for all campaigns
- Analyze feedback and market insights obtained through research to suggest new targets that we can develop campaign ideas to reach
- Face-to-face meetings with prospects as well as attend at key trade shows and events once it is safe to do so pending COVID-19.
- Drive account based marketing campaigns for business development targets
- Research identified BD targets to understand pain points, decision makers, and relevant value proposition
- Organize and lead pitch deliverables (decks, meetings, etc.)
- Initiate first contact via phone/email with BD targets utilizing research and developed assets
- Analyze feedback and market insights obtained through research to suggest new targets that we will pursue
- Quarterback the briefing and delivery process for internal sales enablement materials
- Content creation and development for nurture tracks, blog, landing pages, and other digital assets
- 5+ years of experience in business development, marketing, and/or related fields
- Deep knowledge of the B2B marketing funnel including experience running multi-channel marketing programs (advertising, email, events); content marketing and social media experience.
- Ability to thrive in a scrappy and ever changing environment and is geared towards data backed actions
- Managing through ambiguous business development situations for a budding product with both established and new verticals
- Strong experience with MS Excel (creating and analyzing spreadsheets and charts) and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills utilized to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, online meetings, or in person.
Your application has been successfully submitted.