Supply Chain Analyst I
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Relay is quickly growing as a product solution for enterprise customers. We have ambitious goals to rapidly develop our product, expand our customer base, and be a market leader as a software based communication solution for the active workforce. Relay is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst I to join our scrappy and innovative Operations team. The Supply Chain Analyst position will be responsible for executing supply chain functions supporting both our existing B2C operations and growing B2B operations, including forward logistics, reverse logistics, and managing freight. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to plan and execute to the objectives of our business unit, optimizing for growth, and adaptable to changing business needs. This role will require physical presence in our office in Raleigh, NC.
Learn more about Relay at https://relaypro.com/
- Manage 3PL partner relationship for fulfillment & warehousing operations
- Supervise in-house reverse logistics operations including staffing, time studies, plan attainment, triage workflow, and inventory accuracy
- Forecast inventory projections based on inbound return volume, triage capacity, and triage results
- Manage RMAs for channel/distribution partners
- Audit freight billings and manage dispute process
- Execute month end financial accruals
- Calculate and analyze KPIs to drive improvements with forward and reverse logistics
- Collaborate internally with engineering teams for system and product support needed for forward and reverse logistics
- Source packaging/collateral for forward and reverse logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, or relevant area of study
- 1+ year of relevant supply chain experience in forward or reverse logistics
- Strong analytical skills utilized as an approach towards decision making
- Direct experience in supplier management, partner relations, and supervisory roles
- Self-driven to excel in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Broad understanding of end-to-end supply chain functions including financial impact and budgets
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing with excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Ability to analyze large and multi-dimensional data sets using SQL, Excel, and/or other analysis tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.