Relay is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our People team. This role will require someone who will bring high energy and a passion for people! Our company is growing and we are looking for a skilled Recruiter to join our team. Recruiting is an essential part of our business and we are looking for someone who is a connector, a strong relationship builder, and someone who has the ability to assess the right candidates for our unique and fun environment!
This person will need to thrive with ambiguity and enjoy creating and working with a collaborative People team. This individual will be responsible for driving key recruiting initiatives to help our brand recognition across the triangle. This role will report directly to the SVP, People Services.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for sales, developers, operations, marketing, and shared services
- job posting, sourcing, screening, assisting with interview schedules, creating offers, administering background checks and references, and presenting offers to candidates
- Ability to use our ATS (Greenhouse) to track candidates journey through the recruiting process
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with managers throughout the recruiting process while being a true partner to the business
- Responsible for enhancing the candidate experience through the interview process by maintaining continued communication and transparency throughout the hiring process
- Responsible for launching and maintaining an internship program that creates a meaningful experience in our new remote setting
- Partner with our marketing team to enhance our presence in the Triangle by attending local events
- Advancing our onboarding process with new and innovative ideas and executing on them in creative ways
- Assist with other People Services responsibilities including employee engagement programs
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Human Resources, Communication, or related field
- 5-8 years of Recruiting experience for full-time employees ranging from sales, technical, operations, and marketing roles
- Must be able to drive results and create meaningful relationships with hiring managers
- Must have systems experience in an ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and other job boards
Your application has been successfully submitted.