Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Sports
Trace is a ground-breaking technology that automatically films and edits video into highlights for every player on the field. Our mission is to help players and families to be able to review their athletic performance, moments and memories that are important to them. We create a customized experience that is tailored to each athlete. Our apps have become integral to the lives of hundreds of thousands of passionate athletes all over the world, from National teams to kids just starting out their athletic journey. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to be an early, integral member of the team that will triple in size over the next 18 months.
At Trace we look for individuals who are passionate about sports, have played sports and understand how to work hard to achieve goals. We’re a collaborative team of top performers that thrive on healthy competition, we push each other individually so we can succeed collectively. We will challenge you to develop personally and professionally if you’re willing to learn, commit to our mission and be coachable. All of this while focusing on the sports market!
As a Sales Development Rep (SDR), you will be responsible for building our pipeline and qualifying leads. This is a great place to start for someone looking to enter the tech world and learn sales. We’re looking for drive and a fun demeanor as we work towards removing friction from youth sports video.
How you will contribute:
- Find new opportunities to target for outreach
- Set meetings and demos for our AE team
- Organize and build the sale pipeline
- Regular reporting (weekly) on key performance metrics
- Facilitate introductions to clubs, teams, and tournaments
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- 1+ year of prior professional experience (sales or online marketing is ideal)
- Background in sports (coaching or playing) or a former athlete in club sports
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidentially direct customer interactions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed way in a fast moving environment
- Strong communication skills on technical topics and/or a willingness to learn
- You’re passionate about being part of a successful high growth tech company
- You want to make an impact and aren’t looking for a cookie cutter 9-5pm
- You're a builder, problem solver and have a growth mindset
- You seek a company that allows you to drive your own success and development
- You’re hungry to learn, crave opportunity and ownership
Trace is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Computer Software Sports
- Sales Business Development Strategy/Planning
Your application has been successfully submitted.