Strategic Sales Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, consulting with, and qualifying prospective clients, owners and decision makers at tech companies and startups with the goal of managing a pipeline and closing new business. You have a confident and dynamic personality, and superb written and verbal communication skills. You are naturally curious, results-driven, and eager to bring our product/services to new markets.
Remote but within the US. Everyone is currently working remotely.
We are offering our Sales Account Executive a competitive compensation, bonuses, equity and high growth potential. You will work directly with the leadership team.
- Identify prospects and drive the entire sales cycle from qualification through closed business within one’s assigned territory.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and map a solution to solve their problems
- Deliver product demonstrations via phone and in-person (when appropriate).
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Track opportunities in one’s pipeline, provide accurate forecasts and report revenue
- Collaborate with Customer Success and other departments post-sale to delight customers and achieve high levels of satisfaction
- Experience selling to startups especially SaaS, or other technology is a plus
- Work experience in a lead generation setting
- High-caliber cold calling skills
- Familiarity with common office software and CRM
- Proven track record of achieving corporate quotas and goals
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Strong communication skills, strong presence, and confidence
- Highly team oriented – must be able to accept and contribute new ideas
- Excellent time management with ability to multi-task, prioritize, etc.
What You'll Get:
- SDR/Demand Marketing generated inbound leads
- Competitive Base + OTE with stock options
- Competitive pay and paid sick leave
- Fun, friendly, and casual work environment
as an Account Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Director or related selling to tech companies, startups and various enterprises is preferred!
Your application has been successfully submitted.