Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talent and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience. We’re rapidly expanding, remote-first, distributed around the world, and have tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
As a Senior Business Development Representative, you will discover, qualify and connect with prospects in a global market. Performing innovative prospecting and engagement strategies and generating qualified business opportunities for the Sales team, you will play a key role in expanding our business in the North American market. There is demand for our SaaS and services products and you will be the connector between us and our future customers. The opportunities to learn, grow and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO!
- Develop an understanding of Rock Content’s products and offerings
- Build creative prospecting plans for your assigned territories of accounts
- Make 50+ cold calls daily
- Help to build a scalable demand generation program
- Suggest and apply constant improvements through a critical view of individual team processes, assessing their results and adapting accordingly
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Play a key role in expanding our business in the North American market.
You will need:
- Previous experience with quota tied to outbound meeting setting and consistently met/exceeded quota
- 2 years of demonstrated inside sales and/or relevant experience
- Strong lead generation and cold-calling abilities
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient and highly motivated
- Great attitude and team player
- Highly adaptable to changing priorities
- Growth mindset and a deep desire to learn.
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.