Growth Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Who You Are
You have Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, coworkers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
Founded in 2006, Alchemer is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
Alchemer has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on Alchemer’s products and services can be found on our website (www.Alchemer.com).
What You Will Do
We are seeking a Growth Enterprise Account Executive who is motivated to sell our product and excited about being a part of a profitable SaaS company! You will be selling and building relationships with enterprise level customers. The primary responsibilities of the position are to drive bookings for revenue growth through prospecting into assigned accounts who are currently customers. The EAE is the “Tip of the Spear” in Alchemer’s large customer acquisition and growth strategy. The EAE must be able to plan and execute daily and weekly against a set of required activities to generate sales. This role has deep knowledge of Alchemer’s solutions and capabilities and can partner with departments across the company to successfully win new business in our defined target segments. The EAE must also possess strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, and have experience working with senior executives and closing large deals.
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Grow our current customers in a set territory/segment
- Work with a range of senior leaders/C-Level buyers, and organizations that do not yet own our Products
- Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the SDR function
- Demonstrate a comfort and desire to cold-call and use the telephone, email, social media, etc. for prospecting
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for prospecting, cold-calling, and opportunity creation
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, meetings, presentations, opportunities generated and closed won business
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
What You Bring to this Role
You have a track record of meeting and/or exceeding your goals and growing your sales career. You're not afraid to pick up the phone and work in a high transaction environment.
In addition, you have:
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads with at least 3-10 years of experience in large deals and larger complex sales cycles for software and SaaS products
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Compensation for this position includes an annual base salary of $100,000 - $120,000, annual commission potential of up to $100,000 - $120,000, and participation in the Founder’s Pool program.
Alchemer provides a rich benefits package that includes health and disability coverages, an incredible 401(k) option that includes a per-payroll match and immediate vesting, unlimited time off and eleven paid company holidays.
Alchemer is taking applications for this position from candidates who are legally authorized to work in the US and do not require now, or in the future, immigration sponsorship for work authorization.
In our beautiful new Colorado headquarters, we are actively returning to an in-office presence and as we do so, the health and safety of our team members and customers is our top priority. As part of our return-to-office and recruiting processes, we are requiring vaccination status of our employees and candidates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.